Solar Power Benefits
Solar power can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars on your electricity bill every year. For example a 1.5kW solar power system can save the average household between $320 and $760 per year depending on where you live in Australia, and these savings increase every year with electricity prices! You will start seeing these savings almost immediately and your family or business will be protected from skyrocketing power prices.
With thousands of dollars in rebates still available, now is the time to install solar power and start enjoying the benefits of zero greenhouse gas emissions and reduced electricity bills.SolarSwitch has helped thousands of Australians enjoy the benefits of solar power, so call our friendly staff today and look forward to a brighter tomorrow.
Benefits of solar power:
- It takes advantage of the solar power rebate, which is worth thousands of dollars. SolarSwitch guarantee this rebate as a high point-of-sale discount up to $930 off a 1.5kW system and more off larger solar energy systems.
- Protects you against the inevitable rising costs of electricity
- Solar Power produces no greenhouse gas emissions (A 1 kW solar power system is equivalent to removing two cars off the road yearly)
- Solar power increases the value of your home or business
- Opting for solar power helps meet local council requirements for new homes
- Solar power provides excellent return on investment. Solar power offers you a tax-free return that can be up to three times better than the return from a high-interest savings bank account.